Friday, June 8, 2012

Six Months To Go!

Hello!  Today is June 8th.  Do you know what that means?  Only six months until our wedding!!!!


Here's what we've accomplished so far:
And the things we have left to figure out:
  • Groomsmen suits
  • Greg's wedding band
  • Invitations (have them picked out, need to order/figure out wording)
  • Guestbook
  • Honeymoon (know where we're going, need to book it)
  • Favors
  • Shoes
That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'd say we're in pretty fab shape!


I can't believe we've been engaged for five months.  The next six months are going to zipppp by, I just know it! 

Hope you've had a great week and that you have an amazing weekend :)  We leave for Waynesville in just six days and I absolutely can't wait!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment