Things have been slow around here due to all kinds of new, crazy and exciting things going on in our little world!
Let's catch up a bit..
- We decided to move back to NC
- Found an adorable house to rent
- Got MARRIED
- Said goodbye to Boca and moved all of our stuff north
- Got settled into our new home
- Spent the holidays with both families
- Greg was offered a new job!! (He was hired on his last day with Mizuno - amazing)
- I started school at UNCG
- Greg started his job with Lulu & trained in Knoxville
It has been a whirlwind lately - where did the time go? We'll soon be married two months!
Anyways, it was nice to unplug for a while to really enjoy some incredible moments in life, but now I'm ready to get back to blogging about our daily life!
|The usual pic of Maya thrown into the mix, of course|
We had quite the feast - pot roast with potatoes, onions and carrots; brown rice; Brussels sprouts; rolls and homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cake for dessert.
Everyone seemed to enjoy the food and it was great to have the family over and spend time with them just catching up.
Happy Birthday Little Momma!!!
I'll be back soon with recaps about the wedding/honeymoon and to share our upcoming running plans. I need to get back into the game so I'll be using the blog as a way to stay accountable!