Friday, March 23, 2012

Wedding: Save the Dates

It is quite an experience planning a wedding.  Resources like Etsy, Pinterest, and various blogs definitely help to get ideas, but sometimes there are too many ideas and options out there!  For example, deciding on save the dates.  After researching a bit, I found that you can send out save the date cards, e-save the dates, postcards, magnets, balloons and you name it. 

Instead of doing something super unique, time-consuming and expensive (since most will get lost in people's stacks of mail ;)), I got onto Shutterfly today and went to work.  Greg and I don't have many great pictures together - hence the need for engagement pics - so I only had a few to choose from.  I found a simple template, tried out a few pics and went with one that we both liked.

Here's the final product:


Since I went with a real basic, one-picture card, the total cost was very affordable - $95.00 including tax!  (they're offering free shipping at the moment) WIN!

Another thing to cross off the wedding to-do list!



Questions of the Day:
Have you seen Hunger Games yet?  Thoughts?  Watching any basketball tonight?

Greg and I are planning to go see it this afternoon before settling in to watch the tourney!  GO PACK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment