Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yay Olympics!

I'd like to start my post with this:

Ridiculous right?  She sure does have a rough life.  I love the way she folds up like a little deer.  Hard to believe our baby girl will be four in September!!

Anyways, who's super pumped about the Olympics!?!?!?  Me me me! 


Last night, Grego and I walked over to Wishing Well for a drink and to challenge each other in a few games of pool.  He won the first two and I won the last two. 




We decided to quit while we were tied so there wasn't too much competitive tension between us ;)

We got back to the apartment just in time to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics.  I'll admit, at first I wasn't super impressed by the production, but it just got better and better!!  By the end, I was almost in tears and full of joy.


It's amazing to see hundreds of countries all over the world come together for a common purpose.  Inspiring!!

Which events are you most excited to watch?  I'm most pumped to watch:
-gymnastics
-swimming
-track and field

Well, now it's time to watch women's beach volleyball then the Michael Phelps/Ryan Lochte match-up!

Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment