Friday, August 17, 2012

Heyward & Alicia's Wedding

Hi all!  Hope you've had a great week.  I'd like to share all of my pictures from our recent trip to Waynesville and Asheville for Heyward and Alicia's wedding. 

Greg and I flew into NC last Wednesday and spent the first few days with his family then over the weekend we were busy with wedding festivities!

We had a lovely meal at Bocelli's on Wednesday night with the fam, ran various errands on Thursday, including a trip to the jewelry store to pick up our wedding bands!!

So in love with Greg's band!
:)
We of course spent lots of time with the girls and Nina.
My amazing sister and MOH drove to Waynesville on Friday!  Sarah, Millie and I had lunch at Nico's, which was lots of fun because we mostly talked about wedding things.

Not sure why I'm sleeping in this picture....

After saying our goodbyes to Millie :( we headed to Asheville to check in to the hotel.  Greg booked us a room at the downtown Renaissance.  It was so adorable!!

Sarah and I explored the hotel for a bit then I got ready for the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner.  Greg and Clint came to the hotel to get ready then we headed out at 4:30!

The Grove Park Inn where the ceremony and reception were held.

One of the prettiest views of Asheville
Rehearsing
After they finished with the rehearsal, we headed to the Biltmore Estate grounds for the rehearsal dinner.  The dinner was at Cedric's Tavern and it was an incredible meal.


Heyward gave such a sweet speech at dinner!
After dinner, I was dropped off at the hotel to hang with Sarah while the wedding party went wild at the Grove Park :)

The next morning, Sarah and I ventured out to find a good breakfast.  After trying to get into a few places with long waits, we found Mayfel's.  And we were glad that we did!  We sat outside with a nice breeze and enjoyed a fabulous southern breakfast.

We did a little shopping after breakfast.
We hung out at the hotel for a bit then Sarah headed out.  Thanks for coming boo, love you!!!

I worked out at the hotel gym then slowly got ready for the wedding.  Below is the view from our hotel room - you can see the Grove Park in the distance!
Wedding time!
Greg, best man, and Tara, maid of honor.

Alicia and her father!
So beautiful!


Mr. and Mrs. Smith!!!!
So handsome
Grego and Clint


The boys with Heyward's mom, Lynn
Greg with the groom!!

With the bride!
Beautiful centerpieces


Preparing for his speech
About to go on stage... he killed his speech!  I wish I had recorded it!

Greg and Steven
Heyward and Alicia's wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so much fun.  Greg and I are now even more excited about ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment