Thursday, May 17, 2012

Breakfast at the Buckles

Happy Thursday!  Greg and I started our day out with a trip to the buckles.
We enjoyed coffee and breakfast together - he did work emails while I read blogs which quickly changed to researching honeymoon ideas (I think we've about figured it out!) 
Starbucks oatmeal is a winner for sure
I wanted to share two things with you since I'm very excited about both of them!

Numero uno - Grego and I are trying CrossFit for the very first time tonight!  Remember back in February when I found that sweet coupon for one month of unlimited classes?  Well now that training for the KB half marathon is over, we can now get our CrossFit on!  We're both really excited, but somewhat nervous to see how it goes.  I imagine tonight will be more of an orientation to learn how the classes are run and what to expect.  I'll definitely be back with the details soon!

Numero dos - Tomorrow is Gregalicious' 25th birthday!!!!  I remember celebrating his 21st like it was yesterday so it's hard to believe he'll be 25.  We both have to work for a bit tomorrow, but we plan to celebrate with a trip to the new awesome theater/restaurant in Mizner Park to see the Avengers or Battleship, his choice.

I hope you're having a great Thursday - one day away from the weekend :)

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment