Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clutter-Free

Don't you just love when you get in the mood to de-clutter?  Well, I was in that mood hardcore this afternoon and got rid of all of this:


Every other month or so I like to go through my closet and drawers to purge things I don't need/wear anymore.  It's amazing how many pieces I held on to "just in case."  Today was the day to rid of those!

That pile equaled almost two full garbage bags to take to Goodwill :)


I reorganized all of my drawers and I have an extra foot of space in the closet and it feels fab!  Amazing how organization can de-clutter your own mind.

I know this is such a random post, but maybe this will inspire you to de-clutter something in your life!

Oh, and here's a pic of Maya just because:


Hope you have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment