Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm in Love

With the Y!

The main reason I wanted to join the Y was to have access to group exercise classes and I'm loving it!  Today Greg and I went to a morning cycling class and it KICKED our booties.  It was the first cycling class for both of us and now we totally understand the hype!

It was one of the best cardio seshes that I've had in a long time.  We're planning to attend that class every Wednesday morning :)

When we got home from the gym, I whipped up a quick protein-packed smoothie that turned out so great and it only took a few ingredients.



Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie:

Ingredients:
1 banana
1 heaping scoop of all-natural peanut butter
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1/3 cup milk (I used 1%)
8-12 ice cubes
(We didn't have any on hand, but vanilla Greek yogurt would add extra flavor and protein)

Directions:
Throw all the ingredients in your blender
Blend until the consistency you prefer
Enjoy!

(This makes 1 large or 2 small smoothies)

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would love it! SO glad your enjoying the classes :)

    ReplyDelete