Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bucket List

A few years ago, my good friend Elsa and I created our Bucket Lists on a random night at the townhouse.  I occasionally pull it up and read through it to see if I can cross anything out.  I was able to cross a few things out since the last time I looked at it!!

I have over 100 things on my list and know that I'll end up adding more.  It's dangerous though, I have the travel bug like crazy now and want to cross more things off ahhhh!

If you're curious, here it is (in no particular order):



-Learn another language
-Cruise on the Mediterranean
-See the Great Wall of China
-Skydive
-Run a half marathon
-Run a full marathon
-Mount Rushmore
-See Ellen’s show LIVE
-Pie someone's face
-African Safari
-See Cirque du Solei
-See Mount Everest
-Go to a Broadway play
-See the Pyramids
-Go to a concentration camp
-Alaskan cruise
-Go to Oktoberfest
-Learn how to snowboard/ski
-Swim with dolphins
-Scuba dive
-Visit Taj Mahal
-See Stonehenge
-Zipline through a jungle
-Experience a food fight
-Attend some sort of Olympic event
-Mardi Gras in New Orleans
-Surf
-Watch the Godfather trilogy
-Climb Machu Picchu
-Read all 7 Harry Potter Books
-Visit Harry Potter World
 -Marry the love of my life
-Have children
-Learn how to salsa dance
-Snowboard/ski out west
 -Stomp grapes with feet and make wine
-Deep sea fishing
-Ride a gondola through Venice
-Attend a Sumo match
-Ride in a helicopter
-Rock wall climb
-Drive ridiculously fast on the Audubon
-Adopt another dog from the pound
-Play a full round of golf
-See Northern Lights
-Watch a meteor shower
-Shoot a gun
-Take tour of White House
-Live in a foreign country
-Put children through school
-Adopt a child
-Visit all 50 states
-Go sailing
-Ride the London Eye
-Sing karaoke
-Eat authentic Thai food in Thailand
-Go to all 7 continents
-Fly first class
-Go to a drive-in movie
-Be in the best shape of my life again
-Go up the Statue of Liberty
-Visit Ground Zero
-Vacation in the Alps
-Float in the Dead Sea
-Take children to Disney World
-Ride horses on the beach
-Learn to play tennis.. at least decently
-Learn how to play the piano
-Take a karate class
-Take a belly dancing class
-White water rafting
-Scuba dive in Great Barrier Reef
-See the Colisseum
 -Go to the top of Empire State Building
-Road trip through America
-Make pottery on a wheel
-Find my passion
-Get a masters degree
-Meet the president
-Build a home for a family
-Go to Martha’s Vineyard
-Open a restaurant
-Hold a koala bear
-Milk a cow
-Ride a camel
-Ride a snowmobile
-Experience a NASCAR race
-Go to a horse race
-Send parents on their dream vacation
-Find out where my ancestors came from
-Buy a house
-Donate my hair to Locks of Love
-Go dog sledding
-Go jet skiing
-Wakeboard
-Watch launch of space shuttle
-Punch someone in the face
-Ride an elephant
-Drive over 100 mph
-Buy something on Ebay
-Go topless on nude beach
-Twirl pizza dough
-Climb a mountain
-See a volcano
-Ride a serious roller coaster
-Go to the World Cup


Some are totally random and some totally cliche, but hopefully one day I will accomplish all!  In addition to the above, I have a bajillion cities that I want to travel to, but figured it'd just be ridiculous to list them all :)

Maybe it's time to plan a trip somewhere soon??  I think so!

I am getting so so excited about Thanksgiving.  Greg and I didn't think we'd be able to get to NC until Monday, but now we're going to get in on Saturday night whoop whoop!

See you soon Greensboro!

No comments:

Post a Comment