Saturday, November 19, 2011

Missed you, Greensboro!

After an 11 hour trip in the car, I'm back home in the boro! Greg, Maya and I woke up at 5 am, showered, threw our things into the coche, and we're at Dunkin' Donuts by 5:45.




We made two stops for gas and to let la princesa piddle. It took us a while to figure out the best spot to meet my family to pick me up since Greg was going to Waynesville, I to Greensboro. We decided on meeting in Statesville, which we arrived to right about 4 pm. My bro scooped me up and we were in the boro by 5:15.

Getting a little antsie in the pantsie
Keeping ourselves entertained by playing the license plate game and listing all the states/capitals and Canada's provinces
Are we there yet?
The trip was actually quite easy and I thought it went by pretty quickly. I'm SO happy to be at home with the fam and to be enjoying this amazing fall weather. But of course I packed an enormous bag (since we were driving, I went all out) and forgot any kind of jacket! Ahh crazy me. Luckily I did bring plenty of sweaters that will hopefully keep me warm enough.

Frankie, exhausted after spazzing with Maya for hours.  Isn't he just presh?
Tomorrow my mom, sista, aunt and I are going to Winston-Salem for the Piedmont Craftsmen Fair.  Then maybe do some shopping!

I hope you're having a great weekend!  I'm pooped and ready for bed.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment