Sunday, October 23, 2011

Date Night


Since we both have been traveling a good bit over the last few weeks, Grego and I decided to go on a fun little date night last night! 


We started with happy hour at the apartment then ventured across the street to Lemon Grass, a delicious Asian fusion restaurant.  We shared an appetizer, two sushi rolls and finished with an incredible shrimp and noddle Thai dish.




We weren't quite ready to go home after dinner, so we decided to have a glass of vino at a cute wine bar called the Rustic Cellar.  It was funny, when we got up to the bar, the bartender asked me what kind of wine I normally like and as I was saying "pinot n-" she said "pinot noir, you look like a pinot noir kinda girl."  I didn't really know what she meant by that, but I laughed anyways :)

His eyes are getting a little droopy ;)
We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed just chatting about all sorts of random things.  We eventually walked home and crashed since we had visitors coming in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment