Monday, August 22, 2011

Raleigh, it's Time to Reminisce

So the time is quickly coming that Greg and I set sail for Boca.  It's hard to believe that Raleigh has been my home for over five years - years full of NCSU football games, parties at "the townhouse," weekend beach trips, friends coming and going (true ones sticking around), and just overall awesome college/post-college memories.  I will most definitely miss Raleighwood and everyone here along with it, but I'm truly ready to take myself out of my comfort zone and try an entirely new place. 

This past year has been a pretty big change in itself though because some of our core friends have moved out of Raleigh - Cotten is doing big things in Iowa, Elsa's studying her toosh off in Chartown and Moany Moan moved home to Mass.  So Raleigh hasn't felt as normal this year, and as more time passes I feel something inside of me saying that Raleigh isn't where I need to be right now.   That's why Boca sounds so appealing and I sure hope it ends up being a positive and exciting change.  If not, it's not the end of the world!

Pics and dets about Boca shall be up in a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment