Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh, Hello Blogging World

So since some new and exciting things are going on in my life, I thought this would be a fun way to share with my loved ones.  If you didn't know, Grego and I are moving to Boca Raton, Florida in a few weeks! Greg took an awesome job with Mizuno (golf, baseball, softball, and volleyball equipment/apparel company) and his territory will be south Florida.


Downtown Boca - a short walk from our apartment
We are super excited, but sad to leave everyone here in North Carolina.  I have already booked a flight back to the boro in October for the half marathon.  It is the day before my birthday and some of my all-time favorite people in the world will be in town.  I absolutely cannot wait!!


Of course Mayagirl will be making the move with us.  She is quite giddy about being a beach pup!  I appreciate you all reading about my little world and hope I can entertain a little through my blogs.  You should start one of your own so I can keep up with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment