Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pure Barre

I had heard of Pure Barre (pilates/ballet mix - focuses on toning abs, arms, booty, and legs) not long ago and googled it to find that there is a studio literally across the street from our apartment here in Boca!  I had to try it immediately, so I signed up for a class this morning.  I'm hooked.  It was intense and after the hour ended, my muscles felt like they had done three hours worth of exercise.  They are running a special for newbies so I signed up for a month of unlimited classes for $100 which is an awesome deal!



I am continuing to train for the half marathon, but this heat/humidity down here is rough, but it's supposed to get nicer in the next few weeks.  Pure Barre will be the perfect cross-training workout and I am so excited!  I suggest everyone try it if you can find one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment