Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bachelorette Weekend!

Hey there!

Last weekend some of my favorite ladies and I went to Caswell Beach for my bachelorette weekend!

We stayed at my aunt's friend's place and it was perfect! 



 They went all out on the details :)
 Our goodie bags for the weekend

After we unpacked our stuff, Sarah, Kelly, Morgan and I went to Little Bits for lunch then to the store to stock up.


 We were ecstatic about finding Bell's Oberon!!!!!
 Then it was beach time!
We figured that Labor Day weekend would be crazy, but we ended up having the beach pretty much to ourselves all weekend!

 We may or may not have used that beach chair as a bottle opener... Kel was a pro ;)
After beachin' (and stunting) for a few hours, we headed to the house to order pizza and enjoy the sunset on the roof.


 Oh you know, just stretching my hip flexors on the roof like a normal person


We finished the night with a dance party and other shenanigans.  Saturday morning we woke up, ate breakfast at the house then hit the beach for a bit.
Then it was time to drive to Wilmington to pick up Chels!!  She came all the way from Shreveport, Louisiana!

On our way back to the island, we stopped into Southport to have a yummy seafood lunch at Provision Company.

 Delicious shrimp and crab cake
 We then beached it that afternoon before coming in to get ready for our evening out on the town.
My only before picture since my camera could not handle the humidity.  I believe Chels has more though!
 We had the most interesting cab ride ever... let's just say our driver was a "reality TV star"
I'm rocking some sweet Bieb bangs
We had dinner at George's on the Riverfront and it was muy delicioso!

 Love these ladies so much!!!
 Dancing commenced shortly after finishing dinner.




We hopped around to a few other fun places and danced the night away.

We were slow moving on Sunday.  Sarah made us pancakes and we eventually made it out to the beach by noon.

That evening we had a lovely spaghetti dinner and afterwards I opened my gifts :)


 Almost lost a few eyes while poppin' bottles!

Monday morning we cleaned up the house then headed into Wilmington to have a big southern breakfast before dropping Chels off at the airport.
 We ate at Dixie Grill which was awesome!

It was so sad saying bye to Chels and leaving the beach :(  The weekend was such a blast and I just love all of those girls so so so much!!

I can't wait til we're all together again in just three months!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Caswell Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete