Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fam Trip: Sat - Thurs

Hello and happy Sunday!  I hope you've all had a great weekend :)

These past two weeks have been amazing with the fam!  I spent the first week in Greensboro (and DC) and the second was spent here in Boca.  Time to share our fun adventures over the week!

Saturday
Long drive from Greensboro to Boca (12 hours) + froyo for dinner

Sunday
I worked while the ladies pooled it up.  That night we ate Greek takeout and watched tv with some vino.

Monday
I worked the first part of the day then hit up the pool with Sarah.  That night we went to Kapow for happy hour.  I have to say that the three of us did some serious work on several of their $3 bar bites.

The biggest scallop I've ever seen/tasted!! Yummmmy
Tuesday
The ladies and I started the day at the beach for a few hours.  The temp and cloud coverage were perfect.  After we cleaned up, we headed to the mall.  Greg and I are going to his best friend's wedding in a couple of weeks and I needed to find dresses for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.


While walking in the mall, Sarah saw Neiman Marcus and suggested we look there.  I know very little about Neiman, but definitely know that it's suuuuuper pricey.  She convinced me to check it out and after trying on 20+ beautiful dresses, I came out with three (rehearsal dinner, wedding, and our rehearsal dinner)!!!!!  They were all on sale and our sales lady told us that all three dresses would be marked down even more the next day so we came back on Wednesday to pick them up!  Can't wait to wear them :)

This is the sight we came home to:
Such a princess
Grego was able to leave Panama City early and got in around midnight!!

Wednesday
We all slept in then Sarah and I picked up my dresses and power shopped for a pair of nude pumps.  We scooped mom up shortly after to head to Delray to meet her work friend for lunch.  We had a nice meal at The Office on Atlantic Ave.

We hung out and relaxed until Diddy arrived that afternoon.  I left for work at 4:30 and they went to happy hour/dinner at Yard House while I was gone.

Thursday
Beach day!



The Carriage House - where mom and dad stayed the rest of the week. 

Thursday night we tried out JB's on the Beach in Deerfield.  It ended up being a perfect spot for a great view and delicious seafood!
Just a short walk down the beach from their place.





Dad and Greg ordered Cisco Brewers' Grey Lady Ale - spicy and somewhat strange, but really good.
My entree - pesto crusted salmon with garlic mashed potatoes and veggies
Greg's - scallops baked with deliciousness, rice and veggies
It was such a beautiful evening!!!


Dessert - banana coconut cream pie.  Oh my goodness.
After dinner, we took a stroll on the pier



I'll be back soon with the rest of the deets on the fun we had!

Have a great night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment