Thursday, May 31, 2012

WOD, Apartment Style

Hey hey!

After I dropped Greg off at the airport this morning, I got on our box's website to check out today's WOD:


6 rounds
10 handstand push-ups
20 ab mat situps
200 M run

Realizing that no equipment was needed, I decided to do this WOD at home so that I could knock it out earlier than the 5:30pm class and exercise Maya during my warm-up.  Two birds with one stone!

I leashed her up and we went for a slow 1.25 mile jog.  It was quite warm so she was plenty worn out by the time we finished.   I then started on the WOD.

Instead of being a goof and sprinting out of my apt every round for a 200M run, I did 20 jumping jacks and 20 jump ropes after the situps.  I finished the six rounds in 12:35.

I did the situps without the ab mat since we don't have one (I'll use a towel next time), but they were still surprisingly hard.  Here is the proper form for a CrossFit situp:


Hope you've had a nice Thursday!  One day until the weekend:)

Do you prefer to workout in the morning or evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment