Monday, May 21, 2012

Round Two

Hey there!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend and a great Monday!

It took Greg and me a solid two and a half days to recover from our first CrossFit class and today we were ready to go at it again!

Today's skill:  strict shoulder press (5 sets of 5)

WOD:
"Diane"  21 - 15 - 9
Deadlifts & handstand pushups (complete 21 deadlifts then 21 handstand pushups, 15 deadlifts...)

If you're not familiar with either move, below are pictures demonstrating both:

Deadlift:
Source
Handstand Push-Up:
source
rest
800 m run (finished in 3:16)

I really liked this workout, but wish I used more weight on my deadlifts (I used 45lbs).. I wasn't quite dead at the end.  I can tell it will take some time and experience to learn what weight I should use for certain exercises. 

Depending on how we feel in the morning, we'd like to go to another class tomorrow night - we shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment