Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day '12

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you've all had a wonderful long weekend!  I'll admit that mine and Greg's weekend didn't feel too holiday-ish since we both worked over the weekend and didn't attend a cookout ;) But hey, it was still a good one.

After breakfast this morning, we went for a walk and took Maya to her new fave spot









 We threw the ball for her about ten minutes before she was pooped.  We sat in the shade and relaxed for a while to let her cool off before heading home.  Notice that she keeps the ball within reach at all times :)

 We came home and watched some shows before I left for work at 2.  Maya plopped in her chair for the rest of the afternoon.
 Look at the beautiful orchid Grego brought home for me!  It's a locally grown orchid from Whole Foods - love it!
When I got home from work, we made a yummy dinner of pork chops, salad and asparagus and watched the first episode of Game of Thrones.  I'm not so sure how I feel about it.  Maybe another episode or two will get me hooked?


Question of the Day:
How was your Memorial Day?  Have you ever seen Game of Thrones? 


**Thank you to all of those who have served/serve for our country!**

No comments:

Post a Comment