Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh the Madness

Of March that is!

I grew up being a HUGE college basketball fan, but I will admit that my interest waned a bit while attending NC State.  NC State basketball has struggled over the last several years, but this year they made it to the NCAA Tournament!!!  (and were competitive in the ACC tourney)


The fact that State is in the tournament and the fact that I actually filled out a bracket this year caused my excitement to skyrocket for March Madness.

Today our boys kicked some San Diego State booty advancing us into the round of 32!!!!  I watched most of the game (while trying to study for my upcoming AFAA cert) and was on the edge of my seat the entire time.  They played amazingly well and made all of us Wolfpackers so proud :)

Get it together FSU!
I have Florida State winning the whole thing so when they were fighting to stay alive against St. Bonaventure I was very worried!

Greg has Kentucky winning it all:


I can't wait to see how everything plays out.  So far my bracket is 16 for 21.. not too bad.

GO PACK!

GO SEMINOLES!


Are you keeping up with the tournament?  If so, did you fill out a bracket and who do you have winning the Championship?

No comments:

Post a Comment