Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Things in List Form

'Ello Chaps!

Things have been happier in these parts since the mishap on Sunday.  Here are the happy things in list form:

1.  Greg and I successfully made collard greens for the first time last night.


While working at the Community Garden with Habitat on Saturday, we picked fresh collard greens thinking it would be a fun culinary challenge to take on.  We sauteed chicken breasts and baked sweet potato fries to go with the greens - yummy!


2.  I aced my second anat&phys test!  Since I have so much time on my hands, I studied quite a bit for it and it paid off.  I give lots of credit to Greg for quizzing me for hours :)


There were a total of 77 questions and I got 72 out of 77 correct.  Our professor decided to be nice and grade us out of 72 so that scored me a 100!


3.  Greg's insurance is going to reimburse him for his stolen bike and all of the parts (clip-in pedals, new tires, and other trinkets) he added to it!!  Such great news.


Now he can go back to riding big boy bikes.

4.  And last, but definitely not least, I am EMPLOYED!!!  I had applied and interviewed with the local Y a few weeks ago and heard back from them today.  I go in tomorrow to fill out paperwork!  It's not a high-paying job, but it's a job and I'm super pumped about it.


Now if State can crush UNC in tonight's basketball game then that would just be the icing on the cake.  GO PACK!

I hope you're having a great week so far! 


Happy Birthweek to my Omahaian bff, Morgan!!!


(Greg and I went to Total wine this afternoon and found that Andre is over a $1 cheaper at Total Wine than in grocery stores, just FYI.)

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love you so much! Thanks for the birthday shout out :). Again, I am so happy for you with the new job and everything and I am all excited about the great things to come!

    ReplyDelete