Friday, September 30, 2011

Yay for October!

October is by far my favorite month of the year and it starts TOMORROW!!!!

It is filled with color-changing leaves, birthday celebrations, football, and just beautiful weather.  While Boca is absolutely gorgeous and I can still get my tan on down here, I am ecstatic about being back in North Carolina in less than a week.  There are so many exciting things happening during those five days while I'm home:

Serious Fam Time

Oh, how I miss them!!


It will be so nice to celebrate my 23rd birthday at home with the fam.  I'm also looking forward to seeing them cheering wildly for us throughout the half marathon on Saturday!


Best Friends!!!




I can't wait for all of us to catch up and make tons more memories together.  A group of us are running the half marathon on Saturday!  Which leads me to...

Cannonball Run Half Marathon



I can't express how excited I am to have such an amazing group of girls to run my very first half marathon (or race even) with.  It may get ugly out there, but I know I'll get through it with these ladies beside me!!  CAN'T WAIT!!!

PS - Thai yumminess from Rearn Thai and a Citrus Twist smoothie from Juice Shop will be mandatory on the trip!!!

See you soon Greensboro!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment