Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nice to Taste You, Punkin Ale

Hi everyone :)

I hope you're having a great week so far! Gregalicious has been working from home this week so we've been able to hang quite a bit which is so much fun.

Today we took Maya to the dog park.

Notice how nice this dog park is - they were planting sod in one of the other play areas... oh Boca Raton, you would.

She played to the point where she pooped out and was ready to get home to her red loveseat.


We stopped by a Total Wine on our way home to pick up some yummy beers to try. We wanted to pretend like it's fall down here like the rest of the country, so we decided on Dogfish Head's Punkin Ale, along with a six pack of various craft beers.

Yummmm!

I don't think I've ever had a pumpkin beer before, but now I know that I'm a fan. However, it is a little pricey - $8.99 for a pack of 4.

So I did not post my workout schedule on Sunday like I said I would (fail). I think that's because I wanted to see how my body felt after my longest run ever. The rest of Sunday I was pretty sore and it looked like a corn-cob was up my booty whenever I walked. I felt much better on Monday though. I did a Body Rock workout on Monday, took a Pure Barre class yesterday and did yoga today. I'm thinking a 4 mile run tomorrow would be good, take Friday off then do my 11 miles on Saturday morning. That way I have a full week of rest/easy runs before the half marathon.

Well, it's time for my Wednesday night comedies so I've gotta run! Have a fab evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment